2. Fare Thee Well, Annabelle
3. Love Walked In
4. Don't Worry 'Bout Me
5. Lover, Come Back to Me
6. Royal Garden Blues
7. How High the Moon
8. Three to Get Ready
9. Gone With the Wind
10. Lonesome Road
11. Blue Rondo a la Turk
1. Bandstand released this CD three times, using different front covers – see images.
2. The 3 Bandstand CD releases states tracks 1-7 were recorded, circa 1954.
The LoneHill CD release states the recordings were from New York, September 1956.
The BlueVox LP states the recordings were 1955. The Tobacco Road and Joker LP's do not state a date.
Probably the most accurate date is 1955 (actual date unknown). This is the year used in one of the more definitive discographies of Dave Brubeck by Klaus Fischer.
3. Tracks 8-11 were recorded on 5th July at the Newport Jazz Festival.
4. Released by the Italian “Blue Vox” label as a 12” LP (tracks 1-7). They used an image of the Quartet from circa 1970 on the front cover.
5. It was also released on LP by “Joker Records" as "Live Together -Dave Brubeck featuring Paul Desmond. (Tracks 1-7).
6. Also released by Tobacco Road label on a 12" LP - "Dave Brubeck Live In Concert" (Tracks 1-7).
7. Tracks 1-7 are included as bonus tracks on the LONEHILLJAZZ CD - "In Europe - Live In Copenhagen, March 5 1958”.
8. Tracks 8-11 were also included on “Dave Brubeck Quartet with Paul Desmond – At Newport 1956 & 1959 “.
9. Bob Bates & Joe Dodge were the rhythm section on tracks 1-7; Joe Morello & Eugene Wright on tracks 8-11.